PRO Edition: Features #
All features described on this page are part of the Professional Edition.
While in beta, you can enable the Professional Edition by creating an account and downloading a license from https://portal.sqldsc.com.
The PRO edition will become a paid version. Until then, PRO features expire 60 days after the build date. Please see https://www.scalesql.com for updated builds or run
The Professional Edition supports a number of additional features:
- Multi-threaded – Run tests in parallel
- Multiple domains – Easily support multiple domains
- Tags – Assign multiple servers to tags
- Filtering – Limit Test and Apply to tags and/or targets
- Version-based filtering – Resources (such as scripts) only run against certain versions
- Variables – Targets and tags can override values in Resource Blocks
- User Database Blocks – Apply resources across multiple databases on a server
- Login Blocks – Assign permissions to logins in a single block
- SQL Script Blocks – Run SQL scripts against targets
- Queries – Run queries against multiple servers
- SQL Server Agent Jobs – Create and update SQL Server Agent jobs